Thursday December 14, 2023 | Virtual
Hosted by the Northeast and Central Region Councils
10:00 - 10:50 am | AI, Gen AI, ChatGBT, and You
Artificial Intelligence (AI), Gen AI, and ChatGBT are just the beginning of the new wave of technologies sweeping the world and, if not already, heading for your Finance Office. This interactive session will provide an overview of AI, Gen AI, ChatGBT, and other related techologies, how they could change your work environment, and their impacts on the ethics of how we conduct and manage operations.
1 CPE Advisory Services | 1 GFI Elective Credit
Suma Chander, Partner, PKF O'Connor Davies, LLP
11:00 to 11:50 AM | Managing Workers Comp and Section 207 Disability
Managing workers comp and Section 207 disability is one of the more complex human resource issues commonly faced by local governments. Are you familiar with the laws and regulations pertaining to workers comp disability? Whether it pertains to public safety, highway or maintenance staff, this is an area where you want to know the rules and potential pitfalls.
1 CPE Specialized Knowledge | 1 GFI Elective Credit
Steve Pearl, President, Disability Management Associates, Inc.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
- Upon registering for this event, you agree to the below policies.
- Payment should be made in advance.
- If you need a hard copy of the registration form, please contact the office.
- CPE- Only viewers of the live program can receive CPE credits
- GFI- Credit can be earned from both live and recordings of the program
- Cancellation notices must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellations made up to one week prior to the event, will be refunded the registration fee less an administrative fee of $15.00.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than one week before the event; the registrant is liable for the full amount of registration.
- No Shows are liable for all registration fees.
Recording & Use of Photography Policy:
- By registering for the NYGFOA Annual Conference, you give NYGFOA the right to publish and distribute photos and/or videos taken of you during the conference.
Personal Information Policy:
- NYGFOA may collect, store, or transmit your personal identifiable information such as name, address, contact information, preferences, demographic information, as well as any hotel or travel requests you provide us. This information is necessary for the facilitation of registration services for you. This information may be shared with other 3rd parties such as travel or lodging providers.
- If you require special accessibility or accommodations please email Mandie at firstname.lastname@example.org